The focal point of the Clubhouse is its panoramic views out to sea, across the South Downs and towards Brighton. With a large comfortable bar and dining area overlooking the course and practice facilities, it’s a great opportunity to have a coffee, drink, bar snack or meal. The bar and restaurant are open to non-members and there is step-free and disabled access.
Our other facilities include:
* Spike Bar with direct access from the course, wide screen TV with Sky and sofas - perfect for watching the football or golf with friends!
* Large Pro Shop well stocked with leading brands
* Large outdoor terrace overlooking the course, perfect for summer BBQ’s
* Trolley store and battery charging facilities
* Large changing rooms with lockers
* Snooker room with full size table
* Meeting room for hire (up to 16 people)
Our facilities offer a wonderful venue for any special occasion. Seating up to 100 people, we have extensive experience in creating the perfect party, whether it’s a wedding reception, birthday disco or anniversary celebration, day time or evening. Contact Paul Hudson, our House Manager, 01273 857296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements and he will create fully costed bespoke proposals for your occasion.